Name: Amelia. Age: 19. I live in Pennsylvania in the middle of Amish farms and more farms. I don't really know what to say about me. I love Green Day and good music. That's about it.
Uncontrollably throwing up stomach bile and water is not the best way to start that day. Oh fuck this.
On top of being so cold I feel like I’m dying I’m also ridiculously nauseous. Fuck me.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
Is the excuse it’s too cold to even think about getting out of bed a good reason to not go to work?